For Anti Slip Epoxy Flooring we use HYCHEM SF20FG which is a Heavy duty, High Build, Semi-Gloss High Performance Floor Protection with built in fine Anti-Slip finish.
HYCHEM SF20FG is a coloured, high build, two component epoxy coating offering exceptional abrasion and chemical resistance. Formulated for the protection of concrete and masonry surfaces it is ideal for use as a two coat coating system or as a topcoat for trowelled or self levelling floor finishes.
It is also recommended where the need for an extremely hard wearing and durable coating with a fine anti-slip finish is required. Ideal for use where exposure to vehicular and foot traffic is expected. Designed to be cleaned with a ride on scrubbing machine for large areas.
- Economical — ideal for large areas
- Easy to Use — 1:1 ratio makes mixing simple
- Coloured — available in almost any colour
- Extremely Good Adhesion — bonds very well to a number of surfaces
- Durable — contains a variety of fine anti-abrasive aggregates for superior Wear resistance
- Chemically Resistant to petroleum oils, solvents, acids, and cleaning agents, etc.
- Spray or Roller Applied — cost effective, fast installation
- In Built Slip Resistant — meets AS/NZS 4586 1999 Class V = R11
- Available With a Fast Cure Hardener — (SF12FG)
- Available With a High Gloss Finish — (SF20)
- Car Parks
- Stock and Plant Rooms
- Food processing — meat, fish, poultry, dairy, bakeries, etc.
- Commercial Kitchens
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Laboratories
- Warehouses and Factories
- Back of House Areas, Loading Docks
- Motor Workshops, Hangars, Garages, Storage Areas
- Retail Areas
- Change Rooms, Ablution Blocks, Sporting Complex