For Clear Coat Epoxy Floor Coatings we use Hychem 100 as it is a Cost Effective option and recommended for sealing asphalt or concrete areas such as protecting Car Park floors. It protects surfaces against dusting, abrasion, oil penetration, staining and chemical contamination.
HYCHEM 100 will outperform traditional solvent-based acrylic and chlorinated rubber solutions as it is based on a chemically cured formulation which provides a higher film thickness and a harder wearing surface.
- Extremely Low VOC emissions — complies with stringent “Green Star” requirements
- Water-Based — low odour, non-flammable, non—toxic and environmentally friendly
- Sprayable — fast and economical application
- High Solids content provides a high dry film coating thickness
- Low squeal – ideal in a car park environment
- Wear Resistance and Durability is enhanced by the built-in flexibility of polyurethane and the toughness and strength of epoxy.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance protects surfaces against brake and hydraulic fluids, oils and strong commercial cleaning agents
- Aesthetic Appearance can be enhanced by multiple coats to achieve a high gloss finish
- Dust free and easily maintained
- Cost effective
- Stock and Plant rooms
- Warehouses and Factories
- Back of house areas, loading docks
- Workshops, garages, storage areas, etc
- Retail areas
HYCHEM 100 HAS BEEN USED EXTENSIVELY IN COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
- Queens Plaza, Brisbane
- Westin Hotel, Sydney
- Westfield Bondi Junction
- World Square, Sydney
- Maroondah Hospital
- Mirvac Residential Apartment, Sydney